Pages

Tuesday 23 October 2012

ITT544 - Web Technology [Sixth Week]

Sixth week already. Still working on AJAX and JQuery. On the given example about ajax, we were using frames to display the output. I cant see the difference yet because both will produce same output on the browser. Both will display the same thing on the targeting frame. Luckily, after personally meet our lecturer for re-demo the assignment, I can see the difference how the predefined function call the CONTENT of the file. To understand more about ajax, I've tried to look for other example of ajax and I found one. The example is using Combo Box. This time I can see the difference in the output. But the example is not similar to the first one since it is using java/Netbeans. No big deal, at least I can understand the ajax concept.

0 comments:

Post a Comment