Pages

Monday 31 December 2012

Best Web Browser

What is a web browser? A browser is a software application for retrieving, presenting and traversing information resources on the World Wide Web(WWW). The best web browser may be different for each people. For me, the best web browser is Google Chrome. Google chrome consume less memory and CPU usage. This is very important to me because I am a gamer. It is my habit to open a web browser and click Facebook bookmarks before doing something with the computer. Excessive usage of memory and CPU by the web browser can cause deadly lag in my games. I only use google chrome for browsing, but for running, testing and debugging my web program, I prefer to use IE or Mozilla Firefox. IE provide more add-on support than the other web browser. For Mozilla Firefox, I like to call it Godzilla Firefox :D. Godzilla firefox provide the 'Web Developer' mode which is very useful for me to debug my program project. In brief, 'Best Web Browser' for everyone is different depending on the user usage of the browser.

0 comments:

Post a Comment